If you installed the A5 Documents app trial and are ready to activate your licenses follow these steps:
- Login to AppExchange and click your name/photo icon in the top right, then “My Installs & Subscriptions.”
- It will show all the apps you have installed. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button under the A5 Documents app (if adding or removing users after you already activated subscription, you will need to click “modify subscription” instead of the “Buy Now”).
- Follow the steps to purchase the number of licenses you wish to purchase:
- Decide if you would like a monthly app subscription or yearly subscription (discounted by 10%).
- Decide the number of users you would like for the app subscription. By default, each org has monthly document limit of 10,000. If you need more documents than this, please review this article.
- Payments are automated through credit card or ACH and set to auto renew each month or year, depending on your subscription type and activation date.
- To assign licenses purchased to your Salesforce Users, go to your Salesforce, then to Setup, and Installed Packages.
- Click “Manage Licenses” link next to the A5 Documents package.
- Add and remove users to the app to manage the licenses available.