If you see an error message referring to error 307 and a temporary redirect when trying to generate a document from one of you document actions/templates, this is a new google error as they recently changed their API. We have created a new package version with this update so please follow steps below to resolve and get your package updated. We apologize for any disruption in your business processes due to this error.
Steps to resolve:
- See what app package version you currently have installed for A5 Documents. Can go to Setup > Installed Packages > A5 Documents > see which version you currently have installed.
- Depending on what package version you currently have installed, you may have one extra step to get your package updated to latest version that is currently posted on AppExchange.
- If you have package version 1.975 or earlier installed, you will need to first update your package as mentioned in this article which has to do with app rebranding that happened in 2019 from RS to A5 Documents. First install 1.975.2 by clicking here. Then you can install the latest package from AppExchange to resolve 307 error.
- If you already have any package version 1.976 or later installed, then you can install the latest package from AppExchange to resolve 307 error.
- If you would like assistance to know what package you currently have installed or having any issues following the steps above, contact support for additional assistance.
- OTHER RECENT APP UPDATES: If by chance you see any new error message after updating your package to later version, please search for related error in our KB to troubleshoot/resolve. Please note that we had to make some recent changes to field permissions to be in line with Salesforce security regulations and all app users need to have at least read access to the document action and fields in use within google template otherwise they may see error message about inaccessible field permission.
More detail from error:
“Error while creating new document. Error message: Error: 307. Error description: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Temporary Redirect</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR=”#FFFFFF” TEXT=”#000000″> <H1>Temporary Redirect</H1> The document has moved <A HREF=”https://doc-0o-6o-docste