What are some tools or tips that I can make my Google Doc template look like a Powerpoint Presentation or Google Slides since A5 Documents only uses Google Docs format?
App Expert Reply:
You can create new Google Doc as a template and change page orientation to landscape (go to File > Page Setup > Select “Landscape” > Click Ok). And if needed, you can also change page size. Then using our app you can produce PDF which would look like presentation file.
Change page setup of a Google Doc
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- In the toolbar, click File Page setup.
- Go to the setting you want to change:
- Orientation – (Landscape)
- Paper size
- Page color
- Make your changes.
- Click OK.
- Optional: To make new documents open with the settings you chose, click Set as default.
You can view this Google article for how to upload a chart or slide presentation to your Google doc: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/7009814?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop.