Package 2.109 (Released on 12.24.20): Package update includes:
- Execute any document action feature. You can now assign certain document action templates to a group and configure a default group within the custom button code to only show templates from a certain group when generating document. More details defined in this article.
- Batch Mode Automation improvements and changes to automation article. With this package update users no longer need to manually enable batch mode as it enabled already. The standard automation method is utilizing the Document Request custom object and more details defined in this automation article.
- Related list in related list feature. You can now merge an additional related list from a child object using this new feature that is detailed in this article.
- Update to monthly document generation limits. Limitation of 10,000 documents for 1-10 user licenses. Can see this article for more detail on limitations and pricing.
- In coordination with feature above, you will not be able to delete document request records used for automation as the document needs to exist in order for the app to know the monthly document count. You will be able to delete the Document Requests after the current month period is over.
- Fix with App Authorization of DocGen Configuration to save authorization token if you received bad request error when authorizing the app.
Package 2.101 (Released on 07.20.20): Package update includes:
- Latest Salesforce security regulations with app users needing at least read access to fields and objects in use with document generation. If users do not have proper access to fields in use, they may see an error message referring to inaccessible field.
- Package update also includes new feature to merge additional PDF documents into document generation per this article.
- Fixed conditional section merge feature issue with Google Apps Script for conditions when all the filtered records have the condition false.