- To check your pop-up settings in Chrome Browser: chrome://settings/content/popups?search=pop. You will want to make sure you allow Pop Ups from Salesforce and/or A5 Documents domain. If you using download feature with Chrome browser and being asked to re-authorize the app with google drive when generating a document, you can modify google drive settings in document action to set document visibility to company or public so other users can download it.
- Google Chrome has reported some blocking of Mixed Content Downloads: https://help.
- To avoid mixed content, broken images, or failed downloads, you can do the following:
- Choose not to upgrade Chrome.
- Use an alternate browser that allows mixed content.
- Roll back to a previous version of Google Chrome.
- Enable the Google Chrome mixed content flag. To enable the Google Chrome mixed content flag within Chrome, click the padlock icon in the URL bar → Click Site Settings → Find the Insecure Content dropdown. Then use the dropdown list to change Block (default) to Allow. Note that Google hasn’t announced how long this functionality remains available.